This page includes a list of useful resources for helping you plan your degree, find research opportunities, and find funding. Please send us an e-mail or come visit us in person for advice about how to make the most of your education!
- Undergraduate Anthropology Major CHECKLIST
- Anthropology BA degree map-2 Year Plan
- Anthropology BA degree map-4 Year Plan
- STAR degree audit
- Advising center
- Language placement exams
- Verification of high school language request form
- Math sequence chart
- Math placement exam
- Math Success Center (resource for math tutoring)
- Writing Center (resource for help with writing assignments)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Major Fellowship, Grant, and Scholarship Sources
Cheryl L. Wase Memorial Scholarship for the Study of Archaeology: this scholarship is available only to undergraduate women studying archaeology at one of three major universities in New Mexico. Most of these awards have gone to NMSU undergraduate women. If you qualify, apply!
Funding Opportunities in Anthropology: This is an evolving list of grad/undergrad grant and scholarship sources familiar to past and present students and faculty. If you find or are aware of another funding source that should be added to this list, please e-mail the information to email@example.com.